Manufacturers and BS6195 Cable suppliers for a wide range of high quality BS6195 Cables to suit all kinds of applications. It is commonly the case that These cables are required quickly and in small quantities. We use the latest technology available in our industry for the manufacturing of all High temperature BS6195 Cable which are now lighter, more durable and more flexible.
What is BS6195 Cable ?
Type 4 cable (flame-retardant rubber insulated coil leads) under this standard covers voltage categories A, C, D, E and F, for a designated temperature of 90°C.
Our wide range of cables is manufactured in accordance with British Standard BS6195 and includes Coil End Lead Type 4, a rubber flexible cable used in electrical machinery and panel wiring.
BS6195 Cable Approval List
BS6195 Cable Related Cables
Related Types of BS6195 Cable, you may buy at best price
BS6195 high voltage cable Manufacturers | BS6195 Submarine Power Cables Stockist | BS6195 Power Cables Exporters | BS6195 fire resistant cables Dealers | BS6195 heat resistant cables Stockiest | BS6195 rubber cables Hot Price | BS6195 XLPE cables Hot Deal | BS6195 PVC cables Hot Offers | BS6195 offshore & marine cables large Stock | High temperature BS6195 Cable Online Price | Single Core BS6195 Cable Online Order | 2 Core BS6195 Cable Production | BS6195 Electric Cable inventory | BS6195 Cable Dealers | BS6195 Silicone Cables Suppliers | BS6195 Flexible Cables Price | BS6195 Control Cables Factory | BS6195 EPR Cables Godown | BS6195 VIR Cables Stockyard | BS6195 Welding Cables Distributors | BS6195 Cable supplier in Mumbai
BS6195 Cable Features
- Light weight
- Safe and secure
- Reliable and efficient
- Chloroprene Cables are Easy to carry
- Easy to implement in the circuits
- BS6195 Cable may be used in dry, damp, or wet locations
- Widely used to distribute low voltage data/ signal
- These BS6195 Cable can carry signals up to 40 volts
- BS6195 Cable are suitable for electrical installation industrial control circuits for sending electrical signals
- Choice of conductors, screens and jacket materials to suit the most demanding applications.
- Jacket material options to provide high flexibility and excellent mechanical protection.
- Designed for stripping and overmolding.
- Choice of High temperature BS6195 Cable dimensions
- Screening options that include bare copper braid, braid with drainwire, optimized braids with superior surface transfer impedance characteristics, and aluminum foil with drainwire.
BS6195 Cable Application
We produce BS6195 Cable & industrial electrical cable & wires for:
- BS6195 Cable for Steel Mills
- High temperature BS6195 Cable for EOT Cranes
- Single Core BS6195 Cable for Airport Lighting
- BS6195 Electric Cable for Ships
- BS6195 Power Cables for Nuclear & Thermal Power Stations
- BS6195 PVC Cable for Wind Power Mills
- BS6195 Power Cables for Electrical Machines
- BS6195 high voltage cable for Textile Machines
- BS6195 high voltage cable for Construction Equipments
- BS6195 Cable for Turbines
BS6195 Cable Packing
- Packing length:100 to 1,000m reeled in carton drum or according to customers' requirement
- Outer packing: wooden case, carton box
- Other packing requirement according to client's request
- BS6195 Cable cut to length and shipped on nonreturnable reels
- The quantity in one ctn base on the type of cord and its length.
- Packing lengths of BS6195 Cable: 100ft/roll, 100m/roll, 300ft/roll
- Inner packing: wooden drum, plastic drum, paper drum
- Outer packing: carton box, pull out box
- Other packing for BS6195 Cable is available as per customer demand