Manufacturers and Elastomer Cables suppliers for a wide range of high quality Elastomeric Cable to suit all kinds of applications. It is commonly the case that Rubber Elastomeric Cable are required quickly and in small quantities. We use the latest technology available in our industry for the manufacturing of all Silicone Elastomeric Cable which are now lighter, more durable and more flexible.
Elastomer Cables Specifications
Bhuwal Insulation Cable offers Elastomeric Insulated cables upto 33 KV for Power and Trailing. Flexible Trailing Cables for Reeling Unreeling, Trailing Festooning, Mobile Machines, Cranes and Coal Handling and Conveyors. These Elastomeric insulated heavy duty HOFR Cables can be availed in various specifications to meet the client’s requirement.
- ELECTRON BEAM IRRADIATED CABLES
- RAILWAY LOCOMOTIVE CABLES WITH EBEAM TECHNOLOGY
- SHIP WIRING CABLES WITH EBEAM TECHNOLOGY
- WIND MILL CABLES UP TO 33 KV
- SOLAR PV CABLES (TUV APPROVED)
- FLEXIBLE TRAILING CABLES
- WELDING CABLES
- LFH CABLES EPR/EVA
- SILICONE RUBBER (High Temp) CABLES
- HIGH VOLTAGE ELASTOMER CABLE
- MINING CABLE
- CHEMICAL CROSS-LINK CABLE
- FESTOON CABLE
- FIRE SURVIVAL (FS) CABLES
- CRD CABLE (ALSO WITH INTEGRATED FIBER OPTICS)
Special Features of Silicone Elastomeric Cable:
- Longer durability
- Better efficiency
- Trouble free performance
- Optimum quality
Our Elastomer Cables Are In Use For Following Applications:
||THIN WALL CABLES
||MOTOR LEAD WIRES
||EARTH MOVING EQPT
||HIGH TEMP SILICONE
|FIBER OPTIC CABLES FOR FESTOONING
||CRD CABLES (WITH INTEGRATED FIBER OPTICS)
|Elastomer Cables Specification
|Extreme temperature range:
||(-40oC to 105oC) can withstand the extremes of automotive environments
|Elastomer Cables range:
||0GA, 2GA, 4GA, 6GA, 8GA, 10GA, 12GA, 14GA, 15GA, 16GA, 18GA, 20GA and ultra classic strands
|High strand counts
||High strand counts
||Stranded 99.99% OFC (oxygen free copper), and tin plated copper,copper coated al
||Environmentally friendly, quality, glossy material
Tinned, Silver or Nickel plated copper etc.
|Elastomer Cables Colour:
||carton packing, pallet packing , wooden / plastic reels
|We can manufacture Elastomer Cables as per customers' requirement.
Elastomer Cables Approval List
Elastomer Cables Related Cables
What is Elastomer Cables ?
The Elastomer cables are mainly known as Rubber cables and these cables are the first type insulation in the world. First it was with natural rubber for both insulation & Sheath, however, in late 70s, it has been replaced by synthetic rubber for insulation & sheath.
Generally Elastomer cables are used for operation at a temp upto 90 deg. C and silicon rubber cables are suitable for operation upto 150/180 deg. C.
Rubber Elastomeric Cable are the first choice for flexible application and in congested locations where the bending radii are very small. These cables are available from low voltage upto 33 kV grade with Elastomeric Cables Manufacturers.
Elastomer cables are also available with rigid copper conductors and having properties like Fire Survival, Zero Halogen and Low toxicity FS properties.
Related Types of Elastomer Cables, you may buy at best price
Elastomer Cables Manufacturers | Elastomer Cables Stockist | Elastomeric Cable Exporters | Rubber Elastomeric Cable Dealers | Silicone Elastomeric Cable Stockiest | Elastomer Sheathed Cables Hot Price | Elastomer Filled Cable Hot Deal | Elastomer Insulated H07ZZ-F Cable Hot Offers | Elastomeric Cable large Stock | Elastomer Cables Online Price | Rubber Elastomeric Cable Online Order | Silicone Elastomeric Cable Production | Elastomer Sheathed Cables inventory | Elastomer Cables Dealers | Elastomer Filled Cable Suppliers | Elastomer Insulated H07ZZ-F Cable Price | Elastomeric Cable Factory | Rubber Elastomeric Cable Godown | Silicone Elastomeric Cable Stockyard | Elastomer Sheathed Cables Distributors | Elastomer Cables supplier in Mumbai
Elastomer Cables Features
- Light weight
- Safe and secure
- Reliable and efficient
- Chloroprene Cables are Easy to carry
- Easy to implement in the circuits
- Elastomer Cables may be used in dry, damp, or wet locations
- Widely used to distribute low voltage data/ signal
- These Elastomer Cables can carry signals up to 40 volts
- Elastomer Cables are suitable for electrical installation industrial control circuits for sending electrical signals
- Choice of conductors, screens and jacket materials to suit the most demanding applications.
- Jacket material options to provide high flexibility and excellent mechanical protection.
- Designed for stripping and overmolding.
- Choice of Elastomer Cables dimensions
- Screening options that include bare copper braid, braid with drainwire, optimized braids with superior surface transfer impedance characteristics, and aluminum foil with drainwire.
Elastomer Cables Application
We produce Elastomer Cables & industrial electrical cable & wires for:
- Steel Mills
- EOT Cranes
- Airport Lighting
- Nuclear & Thermal Power Stations
- Wind Power Mills
- Electrical Machines
- Textile Machines
- Construction Equipments
Elastomer Cables Packing
- Packing length:100 to 1,000m reeled in carton drum or according to customers' requirement
- Outer packing: wooden case, carton box
- Other packing requirement according to client's request
- Elastomer Cables cut to length and shipped on nonreturnable reels
- The quantity in one ctn base on the type of cord and its length.
- Packing lengths of Elastomer Cables: 100ft/roll, 100m/roll, 300ft/roll
- Inner packing: wooden drum, plastic drum, paper drum
- Outer packing: carton box, pull out box
- Other packing for Elastomer Cables is available as per customer demand