Manufacturers and BS6231 Cable suppliers for a wide range of high quality BS6231 Cables to suit all kinds of applications. It is commonly the case that These cables are required quickly and in small quantities. We use the latest technology available in our industry for the manufacturing of all High temperature BS6231 Cable which are now lighter, more durable and more flexible.
What is BS6231 Cable ?
Single core Polyvinyl Chloride (PVC) insulated flexible cables - 600/1000V - for switchgear and controlgear wiring manufactured in accordance with British Standard BS6231.
This flame-retardant flexible (class 5) Polyvinyl Chloride (PVC) cable is designed for use in switchgear and panel building. It operates at temperatures of up to 105°C and is available in various size & colours.
British Standard BS6231 is the primary standard which specifies the performance and the construction requirement for single core, non-sheathed electric cables of rated voltage 600/1000V for switchgear and controlgear wiring in PVC insulation including:
Type BK - Class 5 copper conductor (max temperature of 70oC) and PVC type TI 1.
Type CK - Class 5 copper conductor (max conductor temperature of 90oC) and PVC type TI 3.
BS6231 Cable Approval List
BS6231 Cable Related Cables
Related Types of BS6231 Cable, you may buy at best price
BS6231 high voltage cable Manufacturers | BS6231 Submarine Power Cables Stockist | BS6231 Power Cables Exporters | BS6231 fire resistant cables Dealers | BS6231 heat resistant cables Stockiest | BS6231 rubber cables Hot Price | BS6231 XLPE cables Hot Deal | BS6231 PVC cables Hot Offers | BS6231 offshore & marine cables large Stock | High temperature BS6231 Cable Online Price | Single Core BS6231 Cable Online Order | 2 Core BS6231 Cable Production | BS6231 Electric Cable inventory | BS6231 Cable Dealers | BS6231 Silicone Cables Suppliers | BS6231 Flexible Cables Price | BS6231 Control Cables Factory | BS6231 EPR Cables Godown | BS6231 VIR Cables Stockyard | BS6231 Welding Cables Distributors | BS6231 Cable supplier in Mumbai
BS6231 Cable Features
- Light weight
- Safe and secure
- Reliable and efficient
- Chloroprene Cables are Easy to carry
- Easy to implement in the circuits
- BS6231 Cable may be used in dry, damp, or wet locations
- Widely used to distribute low voltage data/ signal
- These BS6231 Cable can carry signals up to 40 volts
- BS6231 Cable are suitable for electrical installation industrial control circuits for sending electrical signals
- Choice of conductors, screens and jacket materials to suit the most demanding applications.
- Jacket material options to provide high flexibility and excellent mechanical protection.
- Designed for stripping and overmolding.
- Choice of High temperature BS6231 Cable dimensions
- Screening options that include bare copper braid, braid with drainwire, optimized braids with superior surface transfer impedance characteristics, and aluminum foil with drainwire.
BS6231 Cable Application
We produce BS6231 Cable & industrial electrical cable & wires for:
- BS6231 Cable for Steel Mills
- High temperature BS6231 Cable for EOT Cranes
- Single Core BS6231 Cable for Airport Lighting
- BS6231 Electric Cable for Ships
- BS6231 Power Cables for Nuclear & Thermal Power Stations
- BS6231 PVC Cable for Wind Power Mills
- BS6231 Power Cables for Electrical Machines
- BS6231 high voltage cable for Textile Machines
- BS6231 high voltage cable for Construction Equipments
- BS6231 Cable for Turbines
BS6231 Cable Packing
- Packing length:100 to 1,000m reeled in carton drum or according to customers' requirement
- Outer packing: wooden case, carton box
- Other packing requirement according to client's request
- BS6231 Cable cut to length and shipped on nonreturnable reels
- The quantity in one ctn base on the type of cord and its length.
- Packing lengths of BS6231 Cable: 100ft/roll, 100m/roll, 300ft/roll
- Inner packing: wooden drum, plastic drum, paper drum
- Outer packing: carton box, pull out box
- Other packing for BS6231 Cable is available as per customer demand