Manufacturers and Marine Cable suppliers for a wide range of high quality Marine Electrical Cable to suit all kinds of applications. It is commonly the case that Marine Wire Cable are required quickly and in small quantities. We use the latest technology available in our industry for the manufacturing of all Marine Shipboard Cable which are now lighter, more durable and more flexible.
What is Marine Cable ?
Copper conductor electrical cable for construction marine cable flat electrical cable with oil resistance.
The cable is applied to movable equipment which has high mechanical stress such as container crane, hoisting equipment,large underground mining equipment and so on. Compared with the traditional rubber cable, it greatly decreases the external diameter and saves space and decreases weight. It saves more cost by using small drum,leading wheel and driving machine.
Marine Cable Specifications
Conductor: Plain circular compacted stranded copper conductor, conforms to IEC 60228 class 2
Insulation: EPDM insulation
Inner Covering: PVC
Sheath: PVC type ST2 to IEC 60502, black
Note: Insulation color as per standards or at request
International: IEC 60502, IEC 60228
China: GB/T 12706.1-2008
Other standards such as BS,DIN and ICEA upon request
Rated voltage: 6/10KV
Min. Fixed installation Temp. -60℃
Maximum Conductor Temperature: under normal (90℃), emergency (180℃) or short circuit no more than 5 s (250℃) conditions.
Min. Ambient Temp. -40℃, after installation and cable can be used in a movable occasion
Min. Bending Radius: 20 x cable O.D for single core
15 x cable O.D for multi core
4core electrical copper flat cable for marine
Feature of this electric wire
2.Conductors are use bared stranded copper
3.Color-coded PVC insulator and PVC jacket
4.Passed national compulsory CCC certification
|Marine Cable Specification
|Extreme temperature range:
||(-40oC to 105oC) can withstand the extremes of automotive environments
|Marine Cable range:
||0GA, 2GA, 4GA, 6GA, 8GA, 10GA, 12GA, 14GA, 15GA, 16GA, 18GA, 20GA and ultra classic strands
|High strand counts
||High strand counts
||Stranded 99.99% OFC (oxygen free copper), and tin plated copper,copper coated al
||Environmentally friendly, quality, glossy material
Tinned, Silver or Nickel plated copper etc.
|Marine Cable Colour:
||carton packing, pallet packing , wooden / plastic reels
|We can manufacture Marine Cable as per customers' requirement.
Marine Cable Approval List
Marine Cable Related Cables
Related Types of Marine Cable, you may buy at best price
Marine Cable Manufacturers | Marine Cable Stockist | Marine Electrical Cable Exporters | Marine Wire Cable Dealers | Marine Shipboard Cable Stockiest | Marine & Offshore Cable Hot Price | Marine armoured cable Hot Deal | Marine approved cable Hot Offers | Marine Electrical Cable large Stock | Marine Cable Online Price | Marine Wire Cable Online Order | Marine Shipboard Cable Production | Marine & Offshore Cable inventory | Marine Cable Dealers | Marine armoured cable Suppliers | Marine approved cable Price | Marine Electrical Cable Factory | Marine Wire Cable Godown | Marine Shipboard Cable Stockyard | Marine & Offshore Cable Distributors | Marine Cable supplier in Mumbai
Marine Cable Features
- Light weight
- Safe and secure
- Reliable and efficient
- Chloroprene Cables are Easy to carry
- Easy to implement in the circuits
- Marine Cable may be used in dry, damp, or wet locations
- Widely used to distribute low voltage data/ signal
- These Marine Cable can carry signals up to 40 volts
- Marine Cable are suitable for electrical installation industrial control circuits for sending electrical signals
- Choice of conductors, screens and jacket materials to suit the most demanding applications.
- Jacket material options to provide high flexibility and excellent mechanical protection.
- Designed for stripping and overmolding.
- Choice of Marine Cable dimensions
- Screening options that include bare copper braid, braid with drainwire, optimized braids with superior surface transfer impedance characteristics, and aluminum foil with drainwire.
Marine Cable Application
We produce Marine Cable & industrial electrical cable & wires for:
- Marine Cable for Steel Mills
- Marine Electrical Cable for EOT Cranes
- Marine Wire Cable for Airport Lighting
- Marine Shipboard Cable for Ships
- Marine & Offshore Cable for Nuclear & Thermal Power Stations
- Marine armoured cable for Wind Power Mills
- Marine approved cable for Electrical Machines
- Marine Electrical Cable for Textile Machines
- Marine Wire Cable for Construction Equipments
- Marine Cable for Turbines
Marine Cable Packing
- Packing length:100 to 1,000m reeled in carton drum or according to customers' requirement
- Outer packing: wooden case, carton box
- Other packing requirement according to client's request
- Marine Cable cut to length and shipped on nonreturnable reels
- The quantity in one ctn base on the type of cord and its length.
- Packing lengths of Marine Cable: 100ft/roll, 100m/roll, 300ft/roll
- Inner packing: wooden drum, plastic drum, paper drum
- Outer packing: carton box, pull out box
- Other packing for Marine Cable is available as per customer demand