Silicone Cable is resistant to UV and ozone, has a low specific weight therefore important in aerospace and shipbuilding industries. Silicone Cable is durable to a variety of chemicals and oils even at elevated temperatures, outperforming other elastomers. SIlicon coated Silicone Cable are widely used as battery wires, led lighting, and everywhere where wire stay in constant movement. Silicone Cable are lighter and more flexible than PVC coated wires. Our Silicone Cable retain their properties of temperatures ranging from -60°C to 250°C.
Bhuwal Insulation Cable Pvt. Ltd. is a leading manufacturer and supplier of Silicone Cable including 6 Awg Wire Silicone, Silicone fg Cable , Silicone Fiberglass Cable, Fg Cable, Sili Cable, ISO Approved Silicone Cable , ISO Approved Silicone Wire, 11kv Silicone Cable, 3.3kv Silicone Cable, 1.1kv Silicone Cable, 6.6kv Silicone Cable, High Temperature Silicone Cable, Silicone Multicore Cable, Silicone Single Core Cable, Silicone Insulated Cable , Silicone Insulated Power Cable, Silicon Cable, Silicon Rubber Cables, Silicone Wire.
Silicone Cable Specifications
High temperature high quality fireproof silicone insulated cable
Name: high temperature high quality fireproof silicone insulated cable
They meet all requirements for appliance lead wire, and are also available with CSA certification.
1) Product implementation standards: ; UL certification number: E252215
2) Style No.: YGZP/YGZPF
3) Size: 0.1sqmm~240sqmm;
4) Rated Voltage: 300/500V; 450/750V
5) Rated Temperature:-60°C~+200°C
6) Conductor: Stranded Tinned plated copper
7) Insulation: silicone rubber or teflon
8) Coated: Silicone rubber
9) Color: red / yellow / blue / white / black / yellow green / brown / orange / purple / green / etc
Multi Strands Super Flexible Silicone Rubber Cable 2.0mm2 2.5mm2
·Conductor: tin-coated copper wire
·Insulator: silicone rubber
·Applicable for high temperature environment such as electrical household appliance, lamps , electrical motor etc.
The cable is capable of withstanding short surges of several times these ratings.
As an idea of what size is used for what, here is a guide to what we use it for:
10AWG - Big lipos >5,000mAh
12AWG - Big lipos >3,300mAh, biggest that will fit 4mm bullets, etc.
14AWG - Most common, used on SubC NiMH packs, lipos >2,000mAh, motors etc.
16AWG - Airsoft mini batteries, Lipos >1300mAh
18AWG - AA power packs, Lipos >1,000mAh
20AWG - Small power packs, thickest wire that will fit JST connector, Mini-T connectors etc.
22AWG - Receiver batteries, commonly used for Futaba, JST etc connectors, LED & low power lighting
24AWG - Light weight receiver batteries, LED lighting.
Heat Resistant Electrical Coated Silicone Rubber Cable Wire
It is widely used in electronics, batteries, lithium batteries, new energy equipment, model aircraft batteries, model wiring harness, electrical and equipment internal wiring, lighting, household appliances, electrothermal appliances, instrumentation, lighting, dyeing, large transformers and motor leads Lines such as connecting wire and other high-temperature line work environment.
Acid & alkali resistance, oil resisitance, water proof ,mould proof etc. it is easy to peel and cut. Conductor with 0.08 tinned copper wire layered twisted, insulated with super soft imported silicone material.
Conductor: Stranded bare copper or stranded tinned copper
Insulation: high and low temperature resistant silicone rubber
Colour: refer to the customers' requirement
Rated Voltage: 600V
Test Voltage: ≤ 0.5 mm 2000v; ≥0.5 mm 2500V
Minimum Bending Radius (outside diameter): Fixed (4D); Moving (8D);
Work Temperature: - 60°C ~ +200°C
Radiation Resistance: 8*10^-7cJ/kg
Fire Resistance: flame retardancy test (VW-1 and FT1)
On request (tinned copper)
|Silicone Cable Specification
|Extreme temperature range:
||(-40oC to 105oC) can withstand the extremes of automotive environments
|Silicone Cable range:
||0GA, 2GA, 4GA, 6GA, 8GA, 10GA, 12GA, 14GA, 15GA, 16GA, 18GA, 20GA and ultra classic strands
|High strand counts
||High strand counts
||Stranded 99.99% OFC (oxygen free copper), and tin plated copper,copper coated al
||Environmentally friendly, quality, glossy material
Tinned, Silver or Nickel plated copper etc.
|Silicone Cable Colour:
||carton packing, pallet packing , wooden / plastic reels
|We can manufacture Silicone Cable as per customers' requirement.
- Heat resisting compound up to 180 0C fiber glass
- Braided and varnished cable
- Available in both single and Multi cores cable
- Equipped with flexible copper conductor up to 6.6 KV
- Conforming to IS : 9968 (Pt-1)/88 ISI MARKED
Silicone Cable Approval List
Silicone Cable Related Cables
What is Silicone Cable ?
Silicone Cable are characterized by their high temperature resistance up to + 250°C combined with permanent flexibility. Due to the reticulated molekular structure keep their original form even with temperature influence. High Temperature Silicone Cable are halogen-free. Futhermore, it is the only material on silicium basis treated by us with which the maintenance of function in case of fire can be reached. Double Insulated Silicone Cable are for example used in steel works, rolling mills and foundries for the internal wiring of lamps or in glass and ceramic treatment.
Types of Silicon Cables
- Silicone insulating sleeve, non-fibrous
- Silicone twin cable
- Silicone single conductor
- Silicone round strands especially for use on rail vehicles
- Silicone sheathed cables
- Silicone sheathed cables acc. to UL and CSA
- Silicone single conductors acc. to DIN VDE 0250 part 502
- Silicone single conductors with reference to DIN EN 50525-2-41
- Silicone low-voltage connection cable
Excellent stability at extreme temperatures
Our Silicone Cable retain their properties of temperatures ranging from -60°C to 250°C.
Exceptional electrical insulating characteristics
Our Silicone Cable have high dielectric strengths, high resistance to dielectric fatigue with low dielectric constants combined with low dissipation factors. These properties combined with excellent moisture resistance ensure long term reliability even when operating under moist and corrosive conditions.
Our Silicone Electrical Cable have excellent resistance to ozone, UV light, radiation, arcing and corona discharge, and will remain relatively unaffected even after long term exposure to extreme weathering conditions.
Low specific gravity
The low specific gravity of many silicone rubbers, ensures that a Soldering Iron Silicone Cable is lighter than its equivalent plastic or rubber cable.
Silicone rubbers are extremely inert
Silicone Cable will not support fungal or bacterial growth and are for this reason, ideally suited to food and medical applications.
Silicone Cable do not readily support burning. Specially formulated compounds have been developed to further improve the flame retardant characteristics of our cables ensuring they will meet all recognised vital flame tests.
Non conductive ash
Capable of working through and after intense fire. The silicone will ultimately decompose to a brittle Silica ash which has excellent dielectric characteristics in its own right. Containment of the brittle ash by use of a glass braid sheath for example will ensure continued performance of the cable even under such extreme conditions. The High Temperature Silicone Cable would need to be replaced following such an extreme event for safety and performance reasons.
Types of Silicone Cable
Silicone Cable Manufacturers | Silicone Cable Stockist | Silicone Cable Exporters | Silicone Cable Dealers | Silicone Cable Stockiest | Silicone Cable Hot Price | Silicone Cable Hot Deal | Silicone Cable Hot Offers | Silicone Cable large Stock | Silicone Cable Online Price | Silicone Cable Online Order | Silicone Cable Production | Silicone Cable inventory | Silicone Cable Dealers | Silicone Cable Suppliers | Silicone Cable Price | Silicone Cable Factory | Silicone Cable Godown | Silicone Cable Stockyard | Silicone Cable Distributors | Silicone Cable supplier in Mumbai
Silicone Cable Features
- Excellent stability to extremes of temperature: Silicone Cable retain their properties of temperatures ranging from -60°C to 250°C.
- Exceptional electrical insulating characteristics: High Temperature Silicone Cable have high dielectric strengths, high resistance to dielectric fatigue with low dielectric constants combined with low dissipation factors.
- These properties, combined with excellent moisture resistance, ensure long-term reliability even when operating under moist and corrosive conditions.
- Weathering resistance: Double Insulated Silicone Cable have excellent resistance to ozone, UV light, radiation, arcing and corona discharge, and will remain relatively unaffected even after long term exposure to extreme weathering conditions.
- Low specific gravity: The low specific gravity of silicone rubber ensures that a Soldering Iron Silicone Cable is lighter than its equivalent plastic or a normal rubber cable.
- High Temperature Silicone Cable are extremely inert: Silicone rubber will not support fungal or bacterial growth and, for this reason, is ideally suited to food and medical applications.
- Flame retardant: Silicone Electrical Cable do not readily support burning.
- Specially formulated compounds have been developed to further improve the flame retardant characteristics of silicone rubber cables ensuring they will meet all recognised vital flame tests.
- Non conductive ash: Capable of working through and after intense fire, the silicone will ultimately decompose to a brittle Silica ash - which has excellent dielectric characteristics in its own right.
- Containment of the brittle ash by use of a glass braid sheath for example will ensure continued performance of the cable even under such extreme conditions.
- The silicone rubber cable would need to be replaced following such an intense fire, for safety and performance reasons.
Silicone Cable Application
control cable with XLPE insulation, pvc jacket, braided shielding, flame retardant, halogen free
Such Silicone Cable are suitable for laying indoors and in the electrical cabinets, however, the cables can’t bear larger external mechanical forces. Silicone Cable is used for the signal transmission, controlling and measuring system of the electric apparatus.
Silicone Cable Packing
- Packing length:100 to 1,000m reeled in carton drum or according to customers' requirement
- Outer packing: wooden case, carton box
- Other packing requirement according to client's request
- Silicone Cable cut to length and shipped on nonreturnable reels
- The quantity in one ctn base on the type of cord and its length.
- Packing lengths of Silicone Cable: 100ft/roll, 100m/roll, 300ft/roll
- Inner packing: wooden drum, plastic drum, paper drum
- Outer packing: carton box, pull out box
- Other packing for Silicone Cable is available as per customer demand
Are you looking to Buy Silicone Cable from India? Check High Temperature Silicone Cable list at a glance:
- 5x16mm2 electrical supply rubber power cables
- VDE,SAA,ISO certificated textile cables trs rubber cables
- Black Welding Used Flexible Rubber cables
- Flexible Silicone Rubber Copper Wire cables Prices
- Lowes electrical prices house wire flexible power rubber cables 3x1.5
- Multicore silicone rubber cables
- Single or multi core flexible rubber cables
- VDE/KS/SAA Standard Flexible Rubber cables H07RN-F Power Cord
- Colliery cables and general rubber sheath soft cables
- High Voltage Silicone Rubber Insulated Motor Lead Wire and cables
- Super Soft Flexible cables Extra Ultimate Ultra Flex Silicone Rubber Wire
- neoprene insulation H05RN-F 3X1.5 3X2.5 3X3.5mm2 rubber cables
- 500KV High Voltage power cables electrical wire,welding cables,rubber cables,conductor
- extension rubber cables waterproof IP44 with Semko GS CE
- Heavy Duty cables super flexible arc rubber copper welding cables
- H05RN-F 3x0.75MM/HHFF HPN cables/H05RN-F Rubber Power cables
- Bare copper medium voltage Rubber coiled cables for iphone with CSA certificate
- 20ohm/M 220V Diameter 3mm Silicone Rubber Heating cables Color Blue
- insulated silicone wire/rubber cables for RC/electronic wire
- Low voltage H07RN-F/ H05RN-F Type ERP/ PCP Rubber insulation Flexible cables
- Wholesale Best Seller China Supplier electric led waterproof rubber cables
- 200 degrees silicone insulated rubber power lead wire cables 10AWG
- Silicone rubber coat cables 14AWG 12AWG 10AWG 8AWG ultra flex wire
- Fiberglass Braid Silicone Rubber Insulation cables and Wire
- CHINA leading manufacturer welding rubber cables for Yemen
- Chinese manufacturer silicon rubber heating cables
- VDE European water proof plug with rubber cables H07RN-F 3G1.5mm
- High temperature cables silicone rubber cables,silicone wire for heating application
- Rubber Insulated Copper Conductor cables H07RN-F 2g1.0
- China manufacture marine cables RUBBER marine power cables submarine power cables Factory
- 5*0.75mm muti-core heat resisting silicone rubber cables
- Professional China manufacturer PVC rubber electrical power cables
- H05RR-F 3 x 25mm flexible copper rubber cables low voltage
- Single Core Rubber H07 RN-F cables
- Rubber Extendable cables
- Flexible Rubber Screened cables
- Trailing Rubber cables
- Heaven Neoprene Rubber insulated cables/ wire
- 450/750v rubber cables 3x1.5 3x2.5
- Rubber Insulation Electric 70mm2 Welding cables
- high voltage silicone rubber cables
- Rubber sheathed cables h07rn-f vde electric wire 1.5mm
- silicone rubber insulated lighted ethernet cables
- Heavy universal rubber cables YC3*4+1
- 20AWG Silicone Rubber cables
- VDE approved rubber cables
- Rubber cables electrical cables 2x0.75mm2
- high temperature wire silicone rubber power cables AGR cables
- Flexible cables/VDE Super Flexible Rubber cables H07RN-F H05RN-F
- Flexible EPR Neoprene H07RN-F Rubber cables
- Rubber cables /rubber insulated flexible cables
- 0.5KV to 10KV Silicone Rubber Insulation Electric Motor Lead cables
- Factory Price 25mm2 35mm2 50mm2 70mm2 Rubber Sheathed Welding Copper cables Prices
- VDE H05RNH2-F cables CPE rubber cables 2X1.5mm2 parallel cables twin flat
- H07RNF/H05RN-F/H05RR-F Rubber insualted flexible cables
- low vpltage EPR insulated 3x0.75 3x1.0 3x1.5 3x2.5 h05rr-f rubber power cables
- Free samples, CEI 20-22/2, Fg7r/Fg7or, Flexible Cu/Hepr/PVC Rubber cables, 0.6/1kV
- Heat, Oil and Flame Retardant PVC/Rubber Welding cables (HOFR) 95mm2
- High Quality H05RR-F Home Appliance Rubber Cover Power cables
- UL 3122 Fiberglass Braid Silicone Rubber Heat Resisting cables/Wire
- 10AWG High Flexible And Soft Silicone Rubber Heat Resistance Insulation Wire cables
- RUBBER cables manufacturer 30 years service life 4 core 6mm flexible cables 680TQ
- Low Voltage Rubber Insulated Flexible cables For Power Installation
- PTFE and silicone rubber cables with UL/VDE certification
- 245iec03(yg) heat resistant silicon rubber glass fiber wire/cables
- Factory price rubber insulated 70mm welding cables manufacturer
- Silicon Rubber Insulated High Temperature electrical cables and wires
- 5 CORES flame resistant rubber cables pure copper conductor pvc flexible electrical cables and wire
- ULTRA FLEXIBLE AWM COLORED SILICON RUBBER INSULATED ELECTRICAL cables AND WIRE 10MM