Manufacturers and XLPE Cable suppliers for a wide range of high quality XLPE Wire to suit all kinds of applications. It is commonly the case that XLPE HT Cable are required quickly and in small quantities. We use the latest technology available in our industry for the manufacturing of all XLPE HT Cable which are now lighter, more durable and more flexible.
What is XLPE Cable ?
XLPE is the recognized abbreviation for cross-linked polyethylene. This and other cross-linked synthetic materials, of which EPR (ethylene propylene rubber) is a notable example, are being increasingly used as cable insulants for a wide range of voltages.
XLPE insulation has become popular as an insulation material in the 1970s. Suitable for operation at a temp.upto 90 deg. C. Most commonly used insulation for all voltages from low voltage to Extra High Voltage.
For underground distribution at 11kV, the XLPE cable does not compete economically with the paper-insulated aluminium-sheathed cable, but work is in progress on standardizing and assessing XLPE cable design, including trial installations, in preparation for any change in the situation. Overseas, where circumstances are different, XLPE cable is the type in major demand.
Main points about XLPE cables
- Maximum working temperature of conductor: XLPE insulated Cable is 90 Centigrade.
- Maximum short (lasting less than 5 seconds) temperature: XLPE insulated Cable is 250 Centigrade.
- Service life: Usually, the XLPE insulated cable is longer than PVC insulated cable.
- Price: Usually, the XLPE insulated cable price is higher than PVC insulated cable.
- Water Proof Performance in Application Environment: PVC insulated cable perform better in comparison to the XLPE insulated cable.
- Environment Protection aspect: For XLPE is not containing chlorine which will release toxic gases once burn, so XLPE insulated Cable is environment friendly.
- Conclusion: In a long run, the XLPE insulated Cable is better than PVC insulated Cable
XLPE Cable Specifications
OVERALL DIAMETER AND CURRENT RATINGS (IN GROUND) OF 1.1 KV, 31/2 Core, XLPE / PVC INSULATED, PVC SHEATHED (ARMOURED AND UNARMOURED) CABLES.
|Nominal Area of Conductor
||Approximate Overall Diameter (mm)
||Current Rating Multicore
RATING FACTOR FOR VARIATION IN GROUND TEMPERATURE
|GROUND TEMPERATURE (°C)
|RATING FACTOR (XLPE)
|RATING FACTOR (PVC)
|XLPE Cable Specification
|Extreme temperature range:
||(-40oC to 105oC) can withstand the extremes of automotive environments
|XLPE Cable range:
||0GA, 2GA, 4GA, 6GA, 8GA, 10GA, 12GA, 14GA, 15GA, 16GA, 18GA, 20GA and ultra classic strands
|High strand counts
||High strand counts
||Stranded 99.99% OFC (oxygen free copper), and tin plated copper,copper coated al
||Environmentally friendly, quality, glossy material
Tinned, Silver or Nickel plated copper etc.
|XLPE Cable Colour:
||carton packing, pallet packing , wooden / plastic reels
|We can manufacture XLPE Cable as per customers' requirement.
XLPE Cable Approval List
XLPE Cable Related Cables
Related Types of XLPE Cable, you may buy at best price
XLPE Cable Manufacturers | XLPE Cable Stockist | XLPE Wire Exporters | XLPE HT Cable Dealers | XLPE HT Cable Stockiest | Xlpe Single Core Cable Hot Price | XLPE insulated power cables Hot Deal | XLPE cable for solar power station Hot Offers | XLPE Wire large Stock | XLPE Cable Online Price | XLPE HT Cable Online Order | XLPE HT Cable Production | Xlpe Single Core Cable inventory | XLPE Cable Dealers | XLPE insulated power cables Suppliers | XLPE cable for solar power station Price | XLPE Wire Factory | XLPE HT Cable Godown | XLPE HT Cable Stockyard | Xlpe Single Core Cable Distributors | XLPE Cable supplier in Mumbai
XLPE Cable Features
- Light weight
- Safe and secure
- Reliable and efficient
- Chloroprene Cables are Easy to carry
- Easy to implement in the circuits
- XLPE Cable may be used in dry, damp, or wet locations
- Widely used to distribute low voltage data/ signal
- These XLPE Cable can carry signals up to 40 volts
- XLPE Cable are suitable for electrical installation industrial control circuits for sending electrical signals
- Choice of conductors, screens and jacket materials to suit the most demanding applications.
- Jacket material options to provide high flexibility and excellent mechanical protection.
- Designed for stripping and overmolding.
- Choice of XLPE Cable dimensions
- Screening options that include bare copper braid, braid with drainwire, optimized braids with superior surface transfer impedance characteristics, and aluminum foil with drainwire.
XLPE Cable Application
We produce XLPE Cable & industrial electrical cable & wires for:
- Steel Mills
- EOT Cranes
- Airport Lighting
- Nuclear & Thermal Power Stations
- Wind Power Mills
- Electrical Machines
- Textile Machines
- Construction Equipments
XLPE Cable Packing
- Packing length:100 to 1,000m reeled in carton drum or according to customers' requirement
- Outer packing: wooden case, carton box
- Other packing requirement according to client's request
- XLPE Cable cut to length and shipped on nonreturnable reels
- The quantity in one ctn base on the type of cord and its length.
- Packing lengths of XLPE Cable: 100ft/roll, 100m/roll, 300ft/roll
- Inner packing: wooden drum, plastic drum, paper drum
- Outer packing: carton box, pull out box
- Other packing for XLPE Cable is available as per customer demand